Los Angeles, United States, October 6, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Review | 2021 Clinical Trials Analysis Report | SearchInsight
The metastatic colorectal cancer pipeline is strong and evolving with targeted therapies, new approaches and advanced technologies.
“DelveInsight”Overview of the metastatic colorectal cancer pipelineâReport provides comprehensive information on 80+ companies and 80+ pipeline drugs in metastatic colorectal cancer pipeline landscapes. It includes drug profiles of the metastatic colorectal cancer pipeline, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also includes the therapeutic evaluation of metastatic colorectal cancer by product type, stage, route of administration and molecule type and highlights inactive products in the metastatic colorectal cancer pipeline.
Some of the main takeaways from the Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Pipeline Report
- Large companies such as G1 Therapeutics, Mirati Therapeutics, Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotechnology Limited Company, Genor Biopharma Co., Ltd., Celyad Oncology SA, Menarini Group, Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., Arcus Biosciences Inc., Merck, Array BioPharma, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd, Immunovative Therapies, Ltd., Cardiff Oncology, Symphogen A / S, Genentech, Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, Henlix Biotech, Scandion Oncology A / S, AB Science, Aadi, LLC, Novartis, Roche, Celyad Oncology SA, Boehringer Ingelheim, Amgen, Isofol Medical, Treos Bio Zrt, Suzhou Suncadia Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Elevar Therapeutics, and others are developing potential drug candidates to improve the treatment scenario for metastatic colorectal cancer.
- In July 2021, Treos Bio Limited announced a clinical collaboration with Roche. Treos will evaluate the combination of PolyPEPI1018 and aitzolizumab in patients with advanced metastatic metastatic colorectal cancer.
- In September 2021, Cardiff Oncology announced new data from its main clinical program evaluating onvansertib in combination with standard therapy (SOC) FOLFIRI / bevacizumab for the second-line treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) transferred by KRAS.
- In June 2020, Hutchison China MediTech Limited (“Chi-Med”) announced that the United States. The FDA has granted Fast Track designation for the development of ruquintinib for the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer who have previously been treated with fluoropyrimidine, oxaliplatin and irinotecan chemotherapy, a biologic treatment for vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and, if wild-type RAS, anti-epidermal growth factor receptor therapy (EGFR).
Get an overview of the pipeline landscape @ Analysis of clinical trials in metastatic colorectal cancer
Metastatic colorectal cancer is cancer that has metastasized. This means that it has spread to regional or distant sites, such as other organs or lymph nodes.
Emerging drugs for metastatic colorectal cancer
- Trilaciclib: therapeutic G1
Trilaciclib is a competitive inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases 4 and 6 (CDK4 / 6). It is being evaluated on various tumor types and chemotherapy protocols to assess its potential myeloprotection, anti-tumor efficacy and safety benefits associated with chemotherapy. The company is recruiting participants for a phase III trial of trilaciclib in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Adagrasib (MRTX849): Mirati Therapeutics
Adagrasib (MRTX849) is an experimental, highly selective and potent small molecule oral therapy designed to reduce difficult-to-treat cancers carrying the KRAS G12C mutation. The drug is in the evaluation phase of phase III clinical trials to treat patients with advanced colorectal cancer with the KRAS G12C mutation.
CYAD-101 is an experimental, non-genetically modified CAR T candidate (from healthy donors) designed to co-express the chimeric antigen receptor based on NKG2D, a receptor expressed on natural killer (NK) cells that binds to stress-induced eight ligands (NKG2DL) expressed by a wide range of tumor cells and the new TIM inhibitor peptide (TCR Inhibitory Molecule). The drug is in phase I clinical trial evaluation for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Selinexor: Karyopharm Therapeutics
Selinexor is a first-order selective inhibitor of nuclear transport compounds (SINE). The drug is in a phase II clinical study to assess the efficacy and safety of selinexor alone or with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer.
For more information, refer to the detailed report @ Metastatic colorectal cancer pipeline therapeutics
Scope Drug Overview of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Pipeline
- Blanket: Global
- MomJor players: over 80 key players
- Prominent players: G1 Therapeutics, Mirati Therapeutics, Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotechnology Limited Company, Genor Biopharma Co., Ltd., Celyad Oncology SA, Menarini Group, Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., Arcus Biosciences, Inc., Merck Serono, Array BioPharma, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd, Immunovative Therapies, Ltd., Cardiff Oncology, Symphogen A / S, Genentech, Qilu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals Co., td, Henlix Biotech, Scandion Oncology A / S, AB Science, Aadi, LLC, Novartis, Roche, Celyad Oncology SA, Boehringer Ingelheim, Amgen, Isofol Medical, Treos Bio Zrt, Suzhou Suncadia Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Elevar Therapeutics and many more.
- Key Drug Profiles: Over 80 Products
- Steps :
Therapies for advanced metastatic colorectal cancer (Phase III)
Treatments for metastatic intermediate stage colorectal cancer (phase II)
Treatments for early-stage metastatic colorectal cancer (phase I)
Candidates preclinical stage and discovery of metastatic colorectal cancer
Abandoned and inactive candidates
Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitors
KRAS protein inhibitors
1 phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors
DNA topoisomerase I inhibitors
Â· Genetical therapy
Mono / Combination
Key questions regarding Current landscape of metastatic colorectal cancer treatment and emerging therapies addressed in the pipeline report
- What are the current options for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer?
- How many emerging therapies for metastatic colorectal cancer in early, middle and late stages of development are there to treat metastatic colorectal cancer?
- What are the key collaborations (industry-industry, industry-university), mergers & acquisitions, and significant licensing activities that will impact the Metastatic Colorectal Cancer market?
- What are dormant and abandoned products and the reasons for them?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer?
- What are the new therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies currently being developed to overcome the limitations of existing therapies for metastatic colorectal cancer?
- What are the critical designations that have been given to emerging therapies for metastatic colorectal cancer?
- How many patents are granted and pending for emerging therapies to treat metastatic colorectal cancer?
|1||Presentation of the Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Report|
|2||Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Executive Summary|
|3||Overview of metastatic colorectal cancer|
|4||Metastatic colorectal cancer pipeline therapeutics|
|5||Therapeutic evaluation of metastatic colorectal cancer|
|6||Metastatic Colorectal Cancer – In-Depth Business Review from DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective|
|7||Advanced stage metastatic colorectal cancer products (phase III)|
|7.1||Trilaciclib: therapeutic G1|
|8||Intermediate stage metastatic colorectal cancer products (phase II)|
|8.1||Patritumab deruxtecan: Daiichi Sankyo Company|
|9||Early stage metastatic colorectal cancer products (phase I)|
|9.1||CYAD-101: Celyad Oncology|
|ten||Preclinical and discovery stage products for metastatic colorectal cancer|
|11||Inactive products for metastatic colorectal cancer|
|12||Key companies in metastatic colorectal cancer|
|13||Key products of metastatic colorectal cancer|
|14||Unmet need for metastatic colorectal cancer|
|15||Drivers and Obstacles in the Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market|
|16||Future prospects and conclusion of metastatic colorectal cancer|
|17||Opinions of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Analysts|
Get a Custom Pipeline Report @ Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Drug Pipeline Report
Browse blog posts
DelveInsight is a leading business consultant and market research firm focused exclusively on the life sciences. It supports pharmaceutical companies by providing them with complete end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also provides Health counseling services including credible market analysis that will help accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a hands-on approach.