Key information provided to business support service companies
In addition to the impact of emerging trends on businesses, BizVibe’s business profiles contain a lot of high-quality information to help users discover, track, compare and evaluate suppliers or prospects:
- Industry challenges with their relevance and influence segmented by geography
- Risk score of doing business segmented by operational, financial, compliance and country risk
- Main competitors of the company at global, regional and national levels
- Names of the company’s main decision-makers, their job titles and social profiles
- Company financial data such as annual revenues, profitability ratios and management efficiency
- Latest press releases and company information
Categories of business support services
BizVibe’s platform contains over 10 million company profiles, spread across over 200 countries and categorized into over 40,000 products and services. The Business Support Services industry group includes more than 75,000 company profiles classified into more than 60 product and service categories. Each category contains detailed information intended to help buying and selling teams find trusted suppliers and target prospects.
Categories of business support services include:
- Audio conferencing services
- Anti-counterfeiting services
- Call center services
- Debt management services
- Legal document translation services
BizVibe for buyers and sellers
BizVibe is the modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting global buyers and sellers. Powered by the latest top-notch solutions, BizVibe provides exceptional product functionality for Category Managers and Sales Professionals.
For buyers, BizVibe helps companies quickly discover and pre-screen suppliers, compare companies, create personalized alerts for supplier news, and send RFI / RFP from predefined templates. For sales teams, Bizvibe allows users to efficiently create prospect lists, track and evaluate businesses, and integrate their CRM.
This all-in-one platform was designed to equip users with all the tools needed to complete the entire buy / sell cycle in one workspace.
More information for buyers: https://www.bizvibe.com/buyers
More information for sellers: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe was conceptualized and built by a team based on Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a subsidiary of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units at all three sites. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers around the world and helps sellers target prospects who are in need of their products and / or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and get started for free today.
E-mail: [email protected]