Recall of certain Similac, Alimentum, or EleCare powder formulas. This recall does NOT include Similac Isomil, Similac Neosure and any concentrated or ready-to-feed formulas.
The powdered formulas INCLUDED in this recall have an expiration date of 4-1-2022 (APR 2022) or later and are:
• 12.6oz Similac Total Comfort
• 12.5 oz Similac for spitting
• All EleCare Infant and Junior
• All Similac Alimentum
Powdered formulas that COULD be included in this recall are:
• 12.5 oz of Similac Sensitive
• 12.4 oz Similac Advance.
To find out if your 12.5 oz Similac Sensitive or 12.4 oz Similac Advance cans are affected by this recall, look at the bottom of the can. Formulas included in this recall will have the following:
• The first two digits of the lot number range from 22 to 37, and
• The lot number on the container contains K8, SH or Z2, and
• Expiration date is 4-1-2022 (April 2022) or later.
To check if your lot number is included in the recall, go to https://www.similacrecall.com/us/en/product-lookup.html.
If your product is affected by the recall, do not use it and follow the steps below:
1. If you have the purchase receipt, speak to the retailer to see if they have an exact match product to make an exchange.
2. If not, call your local WIC office for assistance.
Locate the phone number for your local WIC agency on the WICShopper app or look for a blue pin on the map of WIC locations at https://mohealth.maps.arcgis.com/…/webapp…/index.html ….
For more information on the recall, go to https://www.fda.gov/…/fda-investigation-cronobacter-and…
Note: Never dilute formula or give homemade formula to infants.
For help finding other organizations that can help you purchase the formula, please call 1-800-TEL-LINK (1-800-835-5465).