The FRITZ company! Box AVM released a service update for the FRITZ today! OS 7.29 for FRITZ! 6850 LTE box. The FRITZ! OS 7.29 contains bug fixes and enhancements in the Online, Telephony, USB, and Process regions, which can be noted below. Support for macOS 12. Monterey and some older devices, such as printers and scanners, have been improved. The FRITZ! OS 7.29 is readily available for the Global and A / CH editions of FRITZ! Box 6850 LTE and can be mounted via the FRITZ! Box. AVM also recommends that all users seek advice from FRITZ! Mesh preview. Box to see if there are updates for other FRITZ! As repeaters, Powerline or FRITZ! Fon. You can find a lot more facts about this update below or on AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.29 for FRITZ! 6850 LTE Box
With each individual update, AVM also optimizes stability and therefore encourages all consumers to update as quickly as possible. The FRITZ! OS 7.29 for FRITZ! The Box 6850 LTE is now easily downloadable via the FRITZ user interface! Box and AVM. Open the FRITZ! Box -> Enter fritz.box in your Internet browser and log in -> Click on Wizards -> Update -> Start the update by clicking on Search for new FRITZ! OS and observe the recommendations of the new FRITZ! YOU.
The new firmware can be downloaded from the AVM affiliate site:
The FRITZ! OS 7.29 contains the following new features and improvements:
- Improvement: Reliable update of root certification authorities.
- Improvement: When enabling web input on storage media using FTP / FTPS, a randomly pre-assigned port number is displayed.
- Preset – Restricted availability of cell phones when using IPv6 telephony.
- Improvement: better interoperability when using encrypted telephony.
- Improvement: Stronger encrypted telephony as opposed to reducing the relationship.
- Package: MacOS 12. Improved Monterey compatibility.
- Mounted: Compatibility with some older units (printer, scanner) has been improved.
- Improvement: higher stability.
very similar posts
Note: Be sure to use an HTML5 compatible web browser, to illustrate existing variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new features.