NEW YORK, September 20, 2021 / PRNewswire / – BizVibe has added key challenges and trends for service industry groups to their buyers and sellers platforms. BizVibe’s Business Support Services industry group, one of the largest categories in the service industry, consists of more than 80,000 company profiles that now contain more than 50 data points. business, including a list of potential challenges that are expected to impact market players over the next few years.
One challenge that is highlighted is the competition of automation and digital tools. These products threaten the market for several business support services such as translation and transcription, secretarial work, document duplication and many more. There are many free and paid web and mobile applications that perform functions very similar to those services that traditionally required a human service provider. Paid apps and tools thrive on saving time and money. The growing popularity of digital tools is rapidly eroding the size of the market served by service providers. By identifying these challenges, BizVibe helps users analyze which vendors are suitable for their business, while allowing them to effectively monitor the risk of doing business.
Get free access to all industry challenges
Key information provided to business support service companies
In addition to analyzing the expected impact of key challenges on service companies, BizVibe Company Profiles contain a wealth of high-quality information to help users discover, track, compare and evaluate vendors or prospects. . This information includes:
- Relevance and influence of industry trends and challenges, segmented by region
- Press releases and media coverage referring to key trends and challenges
- Risk score of doing business, segmented by operational, financial, compliance and country risk
- Main competitors of the company at global, regional and national levels
- Names of key business decision makers, including job titles and social profiles
- Company financial data such as annual turnover, profitability ratios and management efficiency
View over 50 corporate data points for free
Categories of business support services
BizVibe’s platform provides access to over 10 million business profiles of buyers and suppliers. Companies in more than 200 countries are categorized into more than 40,000 product and service categories, each providing detailed information tailored to the needs of sourcing and sales teams around the world. The Business Support Services industry group includes more than 80,000 business profiles categorized into more than 30 product and service categories, enabling customers to identify and connect with potential new business partners in various segments of the industry. Marlet.
Categories for the business support services industry include:
- Audio conferencing services
- Online publishing services
- Legal document translation services
- Document printing services
- Business valuation services
Get free access to the company profile for all categories
BizVibe for buyers and sellers
BizVibe is a modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting buyers and sellers from around the world. Powered by the latest cutting edge solutions, BizVibe is designed to help businesses generate leads, prequalify suppliers, request proposals, and identify global companies. Evaluate companies side-by-side to compare key metrics and initiate productive partnerships.
Buyers use BizVibe to discover suppliers from over 5 million businesses using advanced search filters and comparison tools. Features for buyers include:
- Preselect potential suppliers
- Track and compare companies
- Configure personalized news alerts
- Quickly create and personalize RFIs
Discover the services for buyers of BizVibe: https://www.bizvibe.com/buyers
Salespeople can take advantage of BizVibe’s smart business intelligence tools to discover, assess, and connect with prospects in over 300 categories. Features for sellers include:
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Receive personalized lead recommendations
- Analyze and evaluate potential buyers
- Integrate CRMs for efficient data transfer
Discover BizVibe’s sellers tools: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe was conceptualized and built by a team based on Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a subsidiary of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units at all three sites. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers around the world and helps sellers target prospects who are in need of their products and / or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and get started for free today.
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]